Reasons to Use PODS Storage Units in May 2013!
PODS Portable storage units have brought greater flexibility and convenience to the storage units market in recent years. Not long ago, when people needed additional storage space, the only options were a local self-storage facility or a friend’s garage or basement. PODS storage units offers major advantages over both of these options. Call PODS at (877) 770-7637 or click here for Your Quote: PODS Storage Units for a 5-10% Discount off your next PODS Rental Storage Unit(s) or combined Long-Distance Moving and Storage!
- Convenience. Why choose a PODS portable storage container over more traditional storage units? Quite concisely, a PODS storage container gives you more freedom. When you use local storage units, you will have to load all of your items into a car or truck, drive them to the storage facility, unload all of the belongings and figure out how to fit everything into the space. In addition, you will probably be under a time crunch if you have to rent a truck to transport everything. By using PODS storage units, you will eliminate the stress of a deadline and you won’t have to worry about moving the container once it’s full.
- Cost effectiveness. You use the PODS storage unit only as long as you need it, at a price that is less than the average storage facility. When you also consider the money you’ll save not having to hire a moving truck, a PODS storage container offers tremendous cost effectiveness.
- Flexibility. If you are searching for a short-term storage solution, a portable storage container – call PODS at (800) 776-7637 – just might be the right choice. Perhaps you recently sold your home, but need a secure place to keep your possessions until you are able to close on a new place. The storage container will give you the space you need to keep everything safe until your new home is ready.
- Size. If you have just a few items to stash, you probably don’t need a typical storage rental unit. Don’t waste money on unused space when a small PODS storage container could be the perfect fit.
- Control. You decide when the storage container arrives and when it leaves. You have complete control because only you have access to your belongings.
- Special needs. If you are renovating your home and need to get things out of the way during construction, a temporary storage container or “POD” could solve your problem. Maybe you have had water or fire damage to your home and are looking for emergency storage. In any situation, a professional PODS storage facility can help.
Call today for more information about getting a portable PODS storage container to solve your moving and storage dilemmas and concerns. It’s as easy as a phone call to get all of your questions answered.
Call PODS at (877) 770-7637 for Your Quote! or Click Here for your quote: PODS Promo Code: BLUEFIN for a 5-10% Discount off your next PODS Storage Units first month charge or Long-Distance Moving in May 2013!