This Privacy Statement ("Privacy Statement") explains how PODS Promo Code ("Business Solutions"), uses personal information ("Personal Information"), and applies to all new users, merchants, business partners, services providers, third parties and/or affiliates who participate in the Partner Program ("Partners") who use or interact with our website. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully. If you do not agree to our practices, please do not use, subscribe, or otherwise interact with PODS Promotional Code (or the mobile version), or any individual, business partner-specific, merchant-specific, city-specific, or other area-specific Site we offer (collectively, the "Site").
1.) Types of Personal Information We Collect:
2.) How Business Solutions Collects Personal Information:
Our Business Partners may ask you for Personal Information (including Contact Information and Relationship Information) when you leave our Site and utilize, visit, subscribe, create an account, make a credit card payment or otherwise interact with a Business Partner's website. Our Partners may require you to submit Contact Information in order to sign up for credit card associated offers on our Partner’s website(s). Our Partners may also collect Transaction Information if you contact them via telephone, email, text, postal mail, social media interaction or other methods of communication such as for customer support purposes. If you use a social media platform or your mobile device (or other method of communication) to interact with Business Solutions or the Site, that particular mobile application may have their own specific privacy statement that governs the use of Personal Information related to that application. For example, if you access Business Solutions via mobile application(s) and your mobile device's settings allow it, that application may collect Mobile Location Information from your device. Mobile applications may be designed to collect information even if you are not logged into the Business Solutions website. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of your mobile device, please refer to instructions from your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
3.) How Business Solutions Uses Personal Information
Business Solutions uses Personal Information to:
- Operate and improve our Site;
- Provide users with promotional offers for products and services from participating partners, including promotional offers based on variables such as stated and anticipated user interests, brokerage contacts, personal characteristics, validity period or geographic location;
- Evaluate eligibility of users for certain promotional offers, products and/or services;
- Provide credit card associated offers by our partners;
- Evaluate the types of promotional offers, products or services that may be of interest to users;
- Track redemption of promotional offers and perform other analytics;
- Provide user support, including to our business partners;
- Fulfill requests for Business Solutions' services;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about Business Solutions and our business partners, such as relevant Business Solutions news, brokerage updates, reference material, educational content, comparison and benefits, informational articles, buying guides, special offers, promo codes, updated resources, special announcements and working professional and demographically targeted marketing materials;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, informational updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins or marketing;
- Provide updated educational information and advertisements to you through the Site, email messages, text messages, applications or other methods of communication;
- Administer surveys, time-based offers, individual real estate and business brokerage promotions or other added-value activities or events sponsored or presented by us or our business partners;
- Manage our everyday business needs such as Site administration, comment management, analytics, fraud prevention or to comply with the law; and
- Allow you to sign up for special offers from third parties through the Site.
4.) When and Why Business Solutions Discloses Personal Information
We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties except to:
- Partner companies and/or subsidiaries and other companies owned by or controlled by Business Solutions or its' partners who may only use the Personal Information for the purposes described in Section 3 above.
- Our service providers and business partners that provide services such as processing payments, facilitating credit card associated offers and sending emails. Our service providers and business partners are bound by law or contract to protect the Personal Information and are only allowed to use the Personal Information in accordance with the terms of the agreements with them.
- Merchants, but only to the extent you have redeemed a promotional code offered by the merchant or participated in an offer, time-based promotion or other activity sponsored or offered through Promo Code Deals on behalf of the merchant.
- Business Solutions' business partners or advertisers, as part of an offer, promotion or other activity that is provided by or in conjunction with Business Solutions and its’ business partners and in which you have elected to participate. For example, if you are referred to Business Solutions from a real estate broker or business broker, a business partner's website or through an invitation facilitated by or in conjunction with a Business Solutions' business partner, Business Solutions may provide that business partner with Contact Information and Transactional Information to validate the referral and to support the terms of the relationship between Business Solutions and/or the business partner, which may allow such business partner to contact you directly and to advertise and/or market to you.
- in the event of a merger, acquisition, or otherwise; to support the sale or transfer of business assets; to enforce our rights or protect our property; to protect the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request; or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions. We may also disclose Personal Information to defend ourselves in litigation or a regulatory action and when required or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators as well as courts in the United States and other countries where we may operate or offer promotions and/or third party services or products. If Business Solutions is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of its' assets, you will be notified via email or prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information as well as any change in the choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
- We encourage Business Solutions' business partners and merchants to adopt and post their own privacy policies. However, the use of your Personal Information by such parties is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not within nor subject to our management nor control.
- We may also disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, we may provide our merchants, business partners or other third parties with reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about our users.
5.) Cookies and Similar Technologies:
When you use our Site, we collect certain information by automated or electronic means using technologies such as pixel tags, cookies, web beacons, browser analysis tools and/or web server logs. As you use our Site, your browser and devices communicate with servers managed by us, our business partners and services providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fulfill your requests for services and information.
The information from cookies and related technology is stored in web server logs and also in web cookies kept on your computers or mobile devices, which are then transmitted back to our Site by your computers or mobile devices. These servers are operated and the cookies managed by us, our business partners or our service providers.
For example, when you visit our Site, Business Solutions and our service providers may place cookies on your computers or mobile devices. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return and track and target your interests in order to provide a customized experience. They also help us provide a customized experience and help us to detect certain kinds of fraud. A "cookie" is a small amount of information that a web server sends to your browser that stores information about your account, your preferences and your use of the Site. Some cookies contain serial numbers that allow us to connect your Site activity with other information we store about you in your profile or as related to your interactions with the Site.
Some cookies are temporary, whereas others may be configured to last longer. "Session" cookies are temporary cookies used for various reasons, such as to manage page views. Your browser usually erases Session cookies once you exit your browser. "Persistent" cookies are more permanent cookies that are stored on your computers or mobile devices even beyond when you exit your browser. We may use Persistent cookies for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided (such as your email and IP address if you contact us or ask us for more information), and storing your preferences.
Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on website pages or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed specific actions. When you access these pages or open email messages, the pixel tags and web beacons generate a notice of that action to us, or our service providers. These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve our web pages and promotions.
We collect many different types of information from cookies and other technologies. For example, we may collect information from the devices you use to access our Site, your operating system type or mobile device model, browser type, domain, and other system settings as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device. Browsers routinely send these types of information to web servers. Our server logs also record the Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses of the devices you use to interact with the Site. An IP address is a unique identifier that devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. We may also collect information about the website you were visiting before you came to our Site and the website you visit after you leave our Site, if this information is supplied to us by your browser.
In many cases, the information we collect using cookies and other tools is used in non-identifiable ways, without any reference to Personal Information. For example, we use information we collect about Site users to optimize our Site and understand its traffic and usage patterns. In other cases, we associate the information we collect using cookies and related technologies with Personal Information. In that case, this Privacy Statement governs how we use that information.
Additionally, if the settings on your location-aware device allow us to receive Location Information, we may collect that automatically. If we associate Location Information with other Personal Information, this Privacy Statement governs how we would use that information too.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how visitors interact with our Site and to help to continually improve our overall user experience.
6.) Your Options and Choices:
You may manage how your browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to your “Options” and instructions within or related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available to you. You may opt-out of being targeted by certain third party advertising companies online at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share Location Information with Business Solutions as well as how your mobile browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your general and/or privacy settings.
You may also manage the sharing of certain Personal Information with us when you connect with us through a social media platform or website such as through Facebook Connect, Twitter Connect, LinkedIn, Google Plus etc. Please refer to the privacy settings of the social media website or application to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between Business Solutions and your social media account or your mobile device.
If you wish to opt-out of receiving offers directly from Business Solutions' merchants or business partners, you can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails that they send you.
7.) Notice to Residents of Countries outside the United States of America:
Business Solutions is headquartered in the United States of America. Personal Information may be accessed by us or transferred to us in the United States or to our partners, merchants or service providers elsewhere in the world. By providing us with Personal Information, you consent to this transfer. We will protect the privacy and security of Personal Information according to our Privacy Statement, regardless of where it is processed or stored.
8.) Privacy Practices of Third Parties:
This Privacy Statement only addresses the use and disclosure of information by Business Solutions through your interaction with the Site. Other websites that may be accessible through links from our Site may have their own privacy statements and personal information collection methods with their own use and disclosure practices. Our merchants and business partners may have their own privacy statements as well. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy statements provided by these other parties prior to providing them with information or taking advantage of an any offer or promotion. In particular, the collection of any credit card information by our business partners in connection with credit card associated offers is subject to the privacy policies of such partners.
9.) Changes to this Privacy Statement:
From time to time, we may update this Privacy Statement to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different privacy practices, such as when we add new features to our Site. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified, if provided) or by means of notice on the Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information about our privacy practices.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices or this Privacy Statement. You can reach us via contact form or by postal mail at the following address:
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Updated: August 1, 2015